Personal Information Includes
How We Collect Your Personal Information
Personal Information can be collected in many ways. Some of the ways through which we collect Personal Information are mentioned below.
- We collect personal information while providing our services, i.e., by collecting data in order to complete the booking process and to make reservations.
- In case of offline communication, we collect the information of our customer through direct communication in order to avail our service.
- From other supplementary sources such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other appropriate third parties, to the degree authorized by the law.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use sensitive billing information that includes cardholder name, debit/credit card number, and expiration date so as to complete the booking process that you initiated on our website. Personal information is also used to present your products and services that you asked for; to provide you with updates and travel confirmation; to manage your account for processing bills and getting travel-related notifications, to communicate for business purposes; to reach out to you for help, to impart curiosity or bring an improvement in our products, services, and website; to notify you of special offers; to customize your travel plan; to provide a reward for any such program you like to be a part of; to get further information from you; to resolve disputes or collect charges; to prevent the use of any prohibited/illegal activities; to enforce our Terms & Conditions, and as otherwise informed to you at the point of collection.
Note that we would like to enhance the quality of our product and services in order to cater to your travel requirements. Therefore, to create a better understanding of your travel needs, we might send you e-mails from time to time with useful information suggesting to you certain products or services that might be best for you. These e-mails are sent only for improving the user-end experience and can be disabled anytime.
With Whom We Share Your Data?
BonafideTraveler.com share your data with the following:
- Other companies or independent vendors who, on our behalf, provide certain services such as CC processing, marketing, customer support, fraud prevention etc. We may also permit these vendors to collect information which will be required for operation of our website. However, these vendors are not granted the permission to use or share this information for any other purpose.
- With other travel-related companies with whom we enter into a partnership to provide a portion of the services like airline aggregators or consolidators, various travel agencies who provide access to the travel related inventory through the travel insurance providers and services.
- With corporate affiliates whenever it might seem necessary.
We May Also Share Your Data
- When adhering to subpoenas, summons, court orders, or other legal process, so as to protect oneself under the law and cut short the risk of legal claims or as otherwise stated by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise/waive off any legal objection/right that’s available to us.
- When we believe it is important to conduct a research to prevent or take action against illegal/suspected illegal activities; in order to protect and defend the rights, property, or security of Travelolics.com, our customers, or others; in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
- In case of merger, divestiture, consolidation, or asset sale or bankruptcy.
We never ask you to disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or cultural origin, supporting opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or inherited characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
BonafideTraveler.com is owned by LeadGen Solutions LLC
17 Tilden Ct
Simpsonville, SC 29680